Missives from D.C., the the land land of of double double speak speak.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

WNTW Diaries Pt. 1: It's a new show on TLC: 'What not to Wed'

The Lazy Sunbather exclusive!!!


Unbeknownst to me, my lovely Fiancee nominated me for TLC's hit show 'What Not To Wear' and lo and behold, Clinton and Stacy surprised me at our wedding shower last Friday.

I have been secretly filmed for weeks.

Some of the highlights:

They got me ranting drunkenly at the ref in a D.C. United match.
They got me sleeping, mouth wide open, on the metro.
They got me in a lovely white-on-white ensemble.
They got me with plumber-butt.
They got me in a Morrissey t-shirt, swim trunks and flip flops as I ran an 'errand' for my fiancee.

Seriously, though, it will be a blast to have my life torn apart and then rebuilt by Kenneth Cole. :-)


It also helps immensely that they secretly videotaped my camera-fearing fiancee and are going to put her through the wringer as well. :-)


Follow the story as our dual humiliation unfolds.