Missives from D.C., the the land land of of double double speak speak.

Friday, June 04, 2004

WNTW Diaries pt. 4: Woo-Hoo, Choo-Choo!

Common sense won out so we will be taking the iron horse up to New York tomorrow, avoiding 'the thing that defies the laws of physics'. In just a scant 24 hours from now I board a train with my lovely fiancee and our spiritual quest toward fashion nirvana begins.

It will be difficult.

Even with Gurus the likes of Stacy and Clinton, we will face multiple challenges.

In order to find harmony between all things haute I must practice humility, sacrifice my pride, accept that all material possessions create conflict and practice my mantras: ac-cess-o-rize, ac-cess-o-rize, ac-cess-o-rize.
If I work towards these things with a clear mind and a light heart, somewhere between Thomas Pink and DKNY I should achieve the spontaneous fulfillment of desire and reach a state of total style consciousness.




Oh, and apparently I'm getting married in 15 days.