Missives from D.C., the the land land of of double double speak speak.

Monday, June 14, 2004

Amateur Freud, Interpret this please:

Here a very strange dream I had last night.

I was back in Austin and somehow I got roped into a demented Beer-run with Ken Kesey and Neal Cassady, though Ken looked a lot more like a cross between the weirdo leader of Aum Shinri Kyo and this fascistic a-hole who lived in the co-op about 10 years ago. We spent the majority of the trip in the hill country, popping peyote and lifting cases of pearl-in-a-can at every gas station we saw. Pretty soon the law were after us.
We made to hold out at a beat down farm full of half-fed horses and pigs. When we approached, we caught sight of an old man trying to nail his granddaughter, who was this really cute, 18 something blonde. We beat him off her and then me and the blonde made for the hills. Up there we did it and blondie did things to me the likes of which I cannot describe to decent folk, suffice to say that when I came, it was powerful enough to warp time and space, briefly depositing me naked in a 19th century Bedouin camp. This did not go unnoticed by the Bedouins, who made ready to behead me, but luckily, the make orgasm is a quick thing and I returned to the 21st century.
Me and blondie made our way back where we devised to do the creepy grandpa in by sticking him in the pen with all the tortured and underfed horses of his. Pretty soon, they dashed his brains out. Meanwhile, we went about making like country sheriffs and faking like we were the first on the scene of a horrible accident. The county investigator showed up and was buying it, hook-line-and sinker, until he pointed to a nightstand that was laying next to the fence, and more importantly, a raw t-bone steak that was lying on top of it. For some reason, the raw meat meant the jig was up and we’d been discovered. I woke up after that.

What could it all possibly mean? Discuss.